This Whimpy Pallav has heard the universe and knows where i need to go.....I'm still needing some direction on what i need to do to get there. I'm doing the best I can but financially, i need a little help, Do i need to put out an S.O.S distress call on a beach using old driftwood to have the answer come to me? I'll mediate this on a bit more.....
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
A little Freeing
It's no secret I've been working on my physical and mental health. It's no secret I'm trying to be a happier more compassionate person. It's also no secret that in order for me to do this I need to have a certain amount of discrimination on who, what and where I share my journey. With all of this in mind and within the last few days I have had a much more clear sense of what is important to me and what really I could AND SHOULD care less about. It's not that I don't care at all....it's just not something that I would stop, drop, and roll to give attention to. I'm finding more and more that my voice is getting lost in the minutia of policies, procedures, corporate lingo, and corporate expectations. I have found my throat is more tightened and soar with trying to be heard and get my point across. Speaking should not be that difficult. Walking away not feeling more frustrated then you did before you entered the room is not beneficial to my health. I'm left to feel like that little Petunia in an Onion Patch. Imogen Heap sings a very haunting rendition of the song but only a portion of the song.
This Whimpy Pallav has heard the universe and knows where i need to go.....I'm still needing some direction on what i need to do to get there. I'm doing the best I can but financially, i need a little help, Do i need to put out an S.O.S distress call on a beach using old driftwood to have the answer come to me? I'll mediate this on a bit more.....
This Whimpy Pallav has heard the universe and knows where i need to go.....I'm still needing some direction on what i need to do to get there. I'm doing the best I can but financially, i need a little help, Do i need to put out an S.O.S distress call on a beach using old driftwood to have the answer come to me? I'll mediate this on a bit more.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment