It's been a tough four weeks for me. I'm re-evaluating what is important and who is important to me. I'm learning to step out of my bubble and take a look at my behavior and how i participate in the fuel added to fire. For the most part I've been doing a pretty good job at keeping myself centered and focused.
I had a "light bulb" moment at work and saw how my behavior can sometimes cause people to just not want to deal with me. So now that i've seen it in someone else I'm more mindful of my own interactions.
Classes are going o.k. I'm struggling with the terminologies but the concepts i get pretty easily. I'm a horrible test taker so i'm hoping my papers and participation in and outside of class will help just a little with my overall understanding. I'm having difficulty finding balance to school and work and personal obligations. I feel like i'm being pulled in 10 different directions and each direction is just as important and deserves just the same attention as any other direction. I envy you moms! NO WONDER wine is a staple in your diet :)
I unfriended someone today. This person made a fool of me and hurt me badly once and was on the way to doing it again. My boundaries were crossed and I had to walk away. It's something that should've been done a long time but for my own reasons i was hoping beyond hope that things would've worked out but recent actions have proven me wrong. Be forewarned...this Whimpy Pallav is not an idiot. Don't take my compassoin and understanding to mean stupid and a door mat.

I'm glad I made the cut!
ReplyDelete