Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Employee Evaluation



On a personal level I am :
-my own boss
-the mail clerk that delivers the mail
-the lowly employee in the darkest corner of the basement clinging onto her red Singleton stapler for dear life. 
 -I make the rules
-I choose when to break them
- I also choose when to change them. 
-I pick my lunch hour
-I take my holiday in the form of "checking out" when i see fit

but most importantly

-I evaluate myself on a regular basis just to keep myself grounded. 

I've been working on my health A LOT but there was one or two aspects that i have been neglecting and could use "room for improvement".  That being growth in my spirit & mind.

Here enters (in my opinion) the BEST OF THE BEST Life Hypno-coaches that I have ever encountered today.  I met Kym at the Hypnotherapy conference this year. I really felt like she was on the same wave length of me so at the conference dinner I brought up that i wanted to seek her guidance on some issues that i had thought were resolved but were not. She was open and excited to work with me. 

Two months later....I've worked on my "needs improvements" and have met with Kym for three sessions so far and whether she knows it or not these three sessions have really been the shake earthquake that i needed.  She has helped me see that I AM worth it.  I should not discount my own feelings and thoughts just to please others even when my own feelings and thoughts are hurt.  What is important to me at this moment in time is what she's been engraving into my noggin.  She's also showed me that to be the most stellar hypnotherapist i can be I need I HAVE TO deal with the ugly darkness within me.  There's no other way to help those who are seeking the same peace that I'm inches away from finding other than to go through my own darkness.

Kym has shown me that not only have I done SO MUCH work and healed SO MUCH but i didn't see just HOW MUCH i had grown.  With a little prodding and tough love she is making me the hypnotherapist/soon-to-be Ayruvedic practitioner that I envision myself to be.

Hooray for this Whimpy Pallav!

No comments:

Post a Comment