Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'm Grounded!!!

This Whimpy Pallav is so excited and let me tell you why.

That no-nonsense, whimsical, boisterous, no holds barred, spitfire of a Romny is slowly emerging.  I'm so excited to see her.  I've missed her so much!!!!  She shows up in my thoughts, actions, and convictions.  She chair dances and doesn't care who sees her.  She has found her music again and at some point in the very near future she will be taking up the guitar again.  She used to play in Jr & High School but stopped for some undisclosed reason (cough cough).  There's a music store blocks from her home. She plans on contacting them within the next week or two (anyone up for he challenge of calling her on this?) but before she can she needs to get new strings.  Her sense of humor is undeniable. 

She feels lighter, healthier and happier than she has in years.  She's cut down on the wine consumption (GASP), don't fret, not completely but not as much.  She's gone down a size or two (depending on the manufacture) and her once dull short, split ended and easily breakable hair is going back to her long flowing locks shiny and new.  She's still got a ways to go but compared to 6 months ago, she's made great strides in getting her authentic self back. 

This is the most recent picture I could find of her getting her groove back and NO she's not trying out for Devo.

No comments:

Post a Comment