Thursday, March 1, 2012

Who's got spirit?

I do I do!  I have two ghost cats living in my house.  I believe it's the ghost of my 6 month old kittens Twist  and his brother Oliver.  Both Oliver & Twist were taken from me way too early and in a semi-violent manner.  With their last breaths, their little hearts enlarged and gave out. Oliver & Twist were from the same litter and I firmly believe it was herediatry.  Oliver was the ham of the two.  Always tripping overhimself, missing the couch and landing on the floor and ending up with more food on his face than in his tummy.  Twist, was my stubborn, instigator, troublemaker,black as night love bug.  I have yet to see Oliver (others have seen him) but I know he's around .  I've heard him rummaging around at night and one furbaby that i got after their departure has regular conversations with him.

The other week Twist made his first real appearance.  I've always seen him out of the corner of my eye but on this particular morning he stopped by to say hello as I got the laundry out of he dryer. He walked right past my leg and under my hamper.   At first I thought it was Milo and just as I was telling him to go back into the house I turned around and realized the door was closed.  When went upstairs, Milo was in the kitchen eating his breakfast.  This morning I caught a quick glimpse of him sitting next to me in bed sniffing my face. 

Oliver





Twist

I still miss them and wish that they didn't have to leave me so early.  There will always be a hole in my heart for them.  Recently, I found these pictures and made me laugh.  Twist LOVED to sit at the dinning room table and stare at me while I worked.  And Oliver, he just LOVED sitting with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment