Hi,2012 is nearing it's end and I'm finding myself reflecting...
First the given:
-Yes, I'm STILL single...hello? cupid? did you die!!???? It's not for lack of trying.. men just think with their penis more than their heart and soul these days...I guess.
-Yes, I'm still pretty much happy with my life....have my own home.
Next the new:
After much meditation and a nightmarish/fearful lecture from my Dr. I have resigned from my job. I'm sick, I'm very sick and I need to get my health to a level to where me and my Dr. feels more confident that i won't keel over. As a result and after much pro/con meditation I quit my just shy 7 year job in publishing to concentrate on my health and turn my efforts into a field that over the years has become near and dear to me.
Through out the the year i have posted what has been on my mind but you really have no idea what has been in my soul. Over the last year I have been embarking on my own health, mental and physical, journey. Silently i have been fighting my demons and silently I have been slaying my nemesis.
Stay tuned for more.....
No comments:
Post a Comment