Saturday, December 15, 2012

New Segment-4 a.m. role-call with Milo 12/13-12/16

Hi,

In light of yesterday's senseless tragedy I wanted to bring a little whimsy into my life.  I'm starting a new segment called "4 a.m. role-call with Milo" where i will post the whereabouts of my one year old tabby at 4 a.m. Postings will cover an entire week as not to over post.  I will not be sharing this on my Facebook page because come on- even I know that's just a little too close to being labeled the "crazy cat lady" and I'm sure no one really wants to know or cares exactly where my furry kid is at 4 a.m. Not sure how long i can keep this up or how many times per week I will actually be up at 4 a.m. but it will be fun when I can. This is for pure entertainment and something to post.

Thursday, Dec. 13:  Sitting on my bedside table starring at me in the dark (evidence attached):



Friday, Dec 14: Under the sheets hogging the ENTIRE bed.  This cat literally pushes my legs to the side so he can stretch out.

Saturday, Dec 15:  He's no where to be found but racing up the stairs can be heard.  I'd also like to make an honorable mention that his sister, Lenore is also MIA.  I suspect they are trying out for the buffalo races.

Sunday, Dec 14: Snuggled up in my armpit...my arm is aching!




No comments:

Post a Comment