Thursday, March 15, 2012

Work in Progress

I've survived my first week in my bubble.  I escaped a few times but remembered my goal and went back in.  I think my brain is to the point where it is starting to see clarity.  I have a base line of what needs to be done and now I just need to figure out how I want to do it.  I've had several meetings not only with myself but with my Guru & teachers they not only re-directed me in quietening down my pesky little Jiva but their words mean more to me than they will know.  I was driving home tonight and whether my Guru knew it or not, she really hit home with my need to purge.  I have more tools to work with and more clarity on the direction of the type of person I want to be.  Driving home this song came on.  When I pulled into my driveway it wasn't finished but with tears running down my face I sat in my car and listened until it had.  I think this sums up my week perfectly:

**disclaimer, I'm computer challenged and couldn't figure out how to embed the video.  Sorry!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZQPe0SPAq4&feature=email


No comments:

Post a Comment