Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SPRING!!!!

Spring is here and I could not be more excited!!!  The warm weather makes all of the core pustules, nerves, cells, and that goo between the cells giddy as a school girl!!  Spring is the best time to get rid of those things that are just cluttering up your life.  Not just physically but emotionally and spiritually.  I've put myself in a bubble for the better part of the last two weeks and I've done some big time cleaning.  I've collected advice from friends, family, and my gurus and taken bits and pieces of their advice in an effort to spring clean this Whimpy Pallav.  I still have a lot more cleaning to do but I'm off to a good start.

With that in mind and in honor of Spring being sprung I made some soup that is basically Green Moong beans, garlic, ginger and other spices.  It is DELICIOUS!!!!

Step one: simmer the Green Moong until brown

Step two: Once the Moong is brown add more spices (not gonnnnna tell you, join me in class to find out)



Step three:After the Moong is easy to bite down on place in blender and blend.

Not sure if I did the soup right as it came out grainy but it did leave me full and satisfied after just a few bites.  Honestly, I couldn't finish this bowl.

I plan on making this more and more.  Not only is it yummy but Spring friendly!

HAPPY SPRING from the Whimpy Pallav

No comments:

Post a Comment