I've always known about Karma and am a strong believer in it but today's lesson showed me that I'm just a novice in the all things Karmic. I am learning that not only my actions add fuel to the Karmic cloud above me but my body, as it is now, is a tangible, visual, and undeniable proof that I have work to do....and a lot of it.
Over the last 2 months I've been surely but slowly changing my behaviors not just towards others but towards myself. My body, as it is now, both physically and molecularly directly related to my Karma. Eating food that just keeps me full but doesn't really nourish me, not exercising, and not applying positive thoughts about and around my body are direct correlations to how I look and my Karmic body.
I am learning the difference between foods that not only fill you up but nourish you, are easy to digest, and will help make that Karmic cloud smaller and smaller. I am also learning that I am what is considered damp. I have too much water in my system thus causing puffiness, bloating, that sense of heaviness. What's the solution for this dampness is not what for years I've had engrained into my brain for so many years. NOT everyone needs 8 glasses of water. In-fact, for a person like me, with a lot of dampness, water is the worst thing you can do. If you have a lot of moisture why would you add more water?
For the last two weeks I've been not necessarily avoiding water but if I do drink it I drink warm water. Drinking cold water restricts the pathways that absorb water and distributes it to the rest of the body. I had not had any water for over a week and tonight I definitely felt the effects of drinking warm water. My feet felt tight and my shoes did not slip on as easily as they should. With this in mind, I have found that water also helps control my vertigo.
I'm finding myself in a conundrum, if water is making my body too damp and puffy but at the same time helps curtail my vertigo what is the solution? My dilemma is surely playing a part in the size of my Karmic cloud. There must be a happy medium for this Whimpy Pallav.
No comments:
Post a Comment